Tuesday, March 17, 2009


We started (and stopped) trying to potty train our 3 year old Jake but ended up with Joey our 1 year old giving it a try. It was so funny. I walked into the bathroom to him sitting like this.
















I love my little mess maker










This is how we nap our boys ....wait tell they drop









These three are such little angels (when they aren't moving)












JOEY or "Kong" as he was named by his uncle, loves anything that deals with dirt, messes, chaos.......love that man

7 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

What a mad-house! There are shocking similarities between these and pictures of us growing up. I love it!

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I love how when you post pictures of the kids there's always another climbing on the table or counter or something.

It's time to get 4 or 5 more.

Preeces said...

Flippin cute boys, you two! How's everything? Haven't seen your faces forever. How's the ward? You guys still active?

Tandi said...

love it, love it, love it!!!!

joeheywood said...

Kong take crap.

Carrie and Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie and Jim said...

The pot picture reminds me of when Mike was that age and sitting on the toilet and my mom was coaching him as he strained to push it out. So she starts going, "You're doing it, you're doing it!" and he gets so excited he wants to see the poop so he jumps off the toilet and pinches the turd right on the bathroom floor. I think he still does that actually.
Jim