Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi all my blogging friends


I am really motivated to use our blog site as a family journal.

Two birds with one stone.

Update: John was called into the primary. He loves it. Quite a difference from what he has ever done before. I love it because I get help with the kids on Sundays. Fits us great. Josh is in 1st grade and loves it all.......except his homework. Jake and Joey and I hang out everyday, trying to keep the two balls of energy entertained and trying to maintain the home take up just about every moment. I am sure spring and summer will help. We are all well . Pictures to follow!!!

3 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I love teaching Primary! Congrats!!

joeheywood said...

I thought John's nickname was "Two Balls of Energy."

Gertge Family said...

Yay Im glad you are all doing well! Post those pics already! I wanna see your house.
Miss ya!