Sunday, June 6, 2010





I was pretty proud of the wheat grass I grew.......now I am looking for artificial grass to replace it. I don't have the time to maintain.


Grandpa Earl and Josh going to "Dad's and Donuts"






Jake is officially a "pirate"
He loves playing Tee Ball























Jake told Josh the other day: "a soup a day keeps the doctor scared"
I assume he was talking about " an apple a day" quote. Just added a different twist to it.


















The other day Joey said to John "I love when your here"
He sure loves his daddy.





Josh, Jake and the neighborhood gang. These boys love hanging out!













The yard in final stages before sod







On May 15th we put in our sod.....so many generous neighbors showed up to help out







The neighborhood gang celebrating school being out
















Joshy's first grade program night

Josh came home from school and had a triangle shape cut out of his jeans.
Mom: "Josh why is there a hole in your new jeans"
Josh: " don't worry mom it was for a good reason"
Mom: "what does that mean?"
Josh: "my friend brought his pet to school today and his pet was hungry"
Mom: "what kind of pet"
Josh: "his pet moth.......you told me that moths eat clothes"






















Josh learned to ride a bike this month!







7 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Love the pics. Love those boys.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

That's great they are in sports. I love to see updates of these little rascals. The house is looking good, the yard I mean, being completed and all.

Mother of Eight said...

Loved seeing new pics. We miss you guys!

joeheywood said...

John comes home: "What the? Sunni, why'd you put a blanket down? I could have powerwashed the bread crumbs!"

joeheywood said...

I'm jealous. The only cabrones I had laying my sod were Brandi and the girls. You've got a whole truckload.

Gertge Family said...

fun post.. love the update.
Very Cute Pictures.

& Sunni, Seriously.. adorable pic of you & Josh. Could you be any hotter? You look 17 yrs. old

Preeces said...

How long has it been? You look so hott in that pic, you always have been a little vixen! We need to catch up! The boys are adorable! Hope everything is going good for ya. M